fredag 26 juni 2009

Churros!

I woke up, i switched on the TV and saw that Michael Jackson is dead. How strange? I walked to school and my dear teacher showed me my test results. Wow. I impressed myself. I actually managed to do most of it correct!

Todayyyy is my last day in school! i will miss my teacher and all the crazy people in this school. But it will be nice to come home and not have everyone shouting at me. I'm sad to leave this sunny place, but i'm so happy about going back home.

Churros!! We had churros, in class. Or rather, during class. wonderful
And Theo, the funniest guy i met so far i think, not just ate the churros, he put them in his nose also. hilarious! Unforgetable picture, i actually have a picture of that on my phone. Sweet!

Well, not much time left here now. I'll update more on the airports of barcelona and sthlm. 24 hour airport time. lovely.

Tonight, barbeque with the sweet people of TK3!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar