måndag 20 april 2009

Sunny Day

I’m sitting inside., the problem is that the sun is outside. No, i mean, the sun is outside- and the problem is that i’m sitting inside. And Molle is actually outside, looking old.

So, just because all snowboarders have to write about their latest board purchase or what clothes they wanna buy i’m now gonna let you know that I ordered a camera today! Finally! A Nikon D60 and i hope that it won’t disappoint me. Cause it’s not cheap. Well, it’s not the most expensive camera, but the most expensive one i ever bought.. in fact, it’s the only one I ever bought. So that little darling is coming with me to Spain and i’m gonna learn how to take super pictures! At least t ry to.

Well.. the sun is screaming for me and soon Molle is doing the same.

Tonight there will be some funkin’ dance and Cia is gonna give my hair a lift. It’s a good day people! Even though it’s monday!

I gotta find my code thing for the bank so i can give my lovely apartment buddies back their money… it’s a lot of money.

Adiós amigos!

1 kommentar:

  1. Great camera! I have a D40x and love it :)

    I saw your blog address on your msn status and came along to check it out =)I'm hoping I don't press the wrong button because the Swedish is throwing me out slightly....

    SvaraRadera