onsdag 10 december 2008

Twin couple

hey all! I've been working like crrrrazy this week. right now all i do is eat, sleep, and work. and in between i cook a little.

I just have to say that I and Farhia rocks that place., we are the entertainment, i dunno know if that's good or bad, but we sure have fun, and that's good enough for me. We listen to the radio and the rest of the place has to listen to the two of us.
Our boss is fun too. He's a middle age man who you really don't wanna get on the wrong foot with. But we have now discovered the bright side of him. Apparently he sees no different between on swede from another, so according to him, me and farhia could be twins. (I'm pale as an unwritten paper and F is from Somalia, nice twin couple) When he thinks nobody watches, he makes this hilarious dance, or make dramatically big faces and forms the word "HELP" by the copy machines.Hilarious.

ok my head is kinda empty right now so .... to be continued
//Jooooohanna Banana..
(For your important information- banana has become the most important thing on my "to buy" list.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar