Yeah. I was gonna write something here. But now i don't remember what it was..
Josíta and Johan is running around in the whole apartment and looks for places and doorways they can climb.
Boris sent us a postcard (we have no idea who boris is) from his adventure on hurtigruten., a cruise ship that cruises along the shores of norway or something. He was a bit cold.
Now something just made a huge noise in the living room, i think they are trying to make acrobatic things., Edvin has joined the two J's.
a couple of us went out to a café/bar/pub yesterday and chilled out., a cool place on Grönland (don't ask me why there's an area in Oslo called Grönland, cause i have no idea about that either, though that's pretty much the area we live in).
Nah seriously, my mind is completely empty right now! I called my friend zacke for the first time in ages a few minutes ago. really nice to talk to him again.
But i have to confess that i'm really bad at keeping in contact with my swedish friends right now. I guess that's what happens. I mean no harm by it dear friends!
anyways.. i'll write something more when my mind is working again.
Adios amigos
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar